We believe in bringing audiences and their needs into the heart of the client organization (and vice versa), as a means to drive strategic decision-making.
We don’t just “do focus groups”; we use techniques derived from participatory theory that are:
- Collaborative: breaking down barriers between consumers, brands and their stakeholders by creating open dialogue between them
- Challenging: fostering debate and discussion through a more directive style of questioning
- Empowering: engaging consumers by giving them a sense of ownership and responsibility for the outcome
- Dynamic: treating research as an iterative process where insights are snowballed and reapplied
- Contextual: recognizing that insight can come from varied places and has value only in the context of the bigger picture